With so many incredible landmarks around the world, the chances of us seeing them all in person is slim to none. That’s why Tobu World Square in Japan is a sightseer’s dream! The theme park contains over a hundred 1:25 scale models of the world’s most historic buildings, complete with 140,000 1:25 miniature people who make the exhibits look strikingly real.
The park is divided into six zones based on regions of the world: America, Egypt, Europe, Asia, old Japan, and modern Japan. The landmarks are reproduced with great detail all the way down to cars, trains, and miniature people populating the sites, and feature gardens that change with the seasons.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Beautiful Fairytale Porcelain Creatures By Ukrainian Artists
- Terracotta Army Wearing Santa Hats Created Entirely Out of Chocolate
- Intricate Leaf Cutting Art By Omid Asadi
- Coca-Cola Builds Adorable Mini Kiosks to Sell Mini Cokes
- The Mini Book of Major Events
- Intricate Olive Pit Sculpture Carved in 1737
- Street Art Installations Featuring Little Wooden Cutouts
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.