A dog has become an internet hit after being mistaken for a lion. Labradoodle Charles the Monarch is a dead ringer for the king of the jungle with a shaggy mane and long feline tail. The similarity is so striking, concerned bystanders have called police to report an escaped big cat when he goes for a walk. After his picture appeared online, Charles generated over 50,000 Facebook friends.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Owner Dyed His Labrador To Look Like a Tiger
- Meet The Blind Great Dane Lily & Her Kind-Hearted Guide Dog Maddison
- Horse Born With Marking That Looks Like ANOTHER Horse
- Long Shadows Of Woman & Her Dog On Street
- 1970’s Inspired Dog Fashion
- This Terrifying Dog Muzzle Will Transform Your Pooch Into A Frightening Werewolf
- Incredibly Talented Dog Trains & Rides Horses
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.