Hamburger enthusiast Harry Sperl has created the custom Harley Havidson to look like an exact replica of a hamburger. With cheese, pickles, onions, lettuce, and tomato, not to mention a side of fries and a shake, this bike is gonna make your mouth water when it goes by.
Harry owns over 1000 burger replicas of all sizes and all kinds of materials from plastic to glass, and owns over 1000 burger related items like posters, pictures, and memorabilia from all restaurants.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Miniature Motorcycles Made From Watches
- Canon D60 Camera Made of Chocolate
- Life-size Motorcycle Built Out of 20,000 Candies
- Motorcycle Made Out of Lobster Shells
- That’s Eggs-traordinary! Breakfast: Artist Turns His Breakfast Eggs Into Works Of Art
- Smoothie Bowl Food Art Illustrations
- Doctor Sculpts Rice into Colorful Characters
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.