The Fang Yuan Building, in which Fang means square in Chinese and Yuan means circle, is a fusion of cultures, according to architect CY Lee. When creating the building CY reportedly fused together the idea of an old Chinese coin, complete with square cut-outs, with a contemporary modern office block.
How do you see the building? Is it looking “ugly” to you?
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Infant-care Training Course
- Over 1,500 People Forming An Image Depicting Human Lung
- Mickey Mouse Shape Made of Rice Plants in China
- Smiley Face Made of Rice Plants
- Chinese Police Dogs Form A Perfect Line While Waiting For Their Food
- Hello Kitty-Themed Chinese Restaurant In Hong Kong
- Robot Chefs Take Over Chinese Restaurant
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.