Quadruplets Marked with Numbers To Identify Easily
Six-year-old quadruplets have had numbers shaved into their hair before they start school for their first time. Their parents decided to mark them with 1, 2, 3, 4 on their heads to make it easier for teachers and classmates to tell them apart in Shenzhen, south China’s Guangdong Province.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Infant-care Training Course
- Over 1,500 People Forming An Image Depicting Human Lung
- Mickey Mouse Shape Made of Rice Plants in China
- Hillary Clinton Supporter Shaved Portrait Into Her Hair
- Smiley Face Made of Rice Plants
- Chinese Police Dogs Form A Perfect Line While Waiting For Their Food
- Hello Kitty-Themed Chinese Restaurant In Hong Kong
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.