Mother Creates Beautiful Portraits of Her Daughter In Imaginary Landscapes
Creative photographer and mother of a daughter, named Bonnie, has great passion for arts and crafts. She has been taking imaginary photos of her daughter when she was 5 weeks old. From Bumble Bee to the Mummy she has created many imaginary scenes for her daughter and she never adds or subtract anything in Photoshop.
It is important to me that Bonnie is aware of what is going on now when she is a bit older. I set up the scenario and tell her about all things in the “landscape“. Then I get her ready and if she is in a good mood I lay her down in the middle of the set up and climb the ladder to take the picture.
Her interaction with the things around her is what makes the picture “come alive”. When we are done Bonnie gets to play with all the props before we clean it up. Some of the props I already have at home and some i make myself (I usually sit up at night after Bonnie has gone to bed, listening to Depeche Mode and glue,cut and paste things together, it meditative in a way and gives me a creative outlet).
I never add or subtract anything in Photoshop, I pay close attention to detail, I want the pictures to tell a story and to inspire the viewer to look closer.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Mother Creates Disney-Inspired Costumes For Her Daughter
- Conceptual Photography of Sleeping Baby
- Japanese Dad Takes Conceptual Portraits of His Daughter
- Thousands of Hammered Nails Form Detailed Portraits
- Most Creative Baby Announcements Using Safety Pins
- Marilyn Monroe Portrait Created with Snow On A Soccer Pitch
- Hillary Clinton Supporter Shaved Portrait Into Her Hair