Little Boy’s Imaginary World Explored With Photography
Twelve-year-old Luka suffers from muscular dystrophy – a cruel degenerative disease which confines him to a wheelchair and will make him weaker and weaker over time. But with these beautiful pictures, entitled ‘The Little Prince’, friend and photographer Matej Peljhan has allowed him to explore an imaginary world where he can shoot a basketball, climb stairs and even perform a handstand.
Amazingly, the images did not require any digital trickery, Matej simply used colored sheets and carefully placed objects and took the pictures from above.
Editor’s Note: I wish all the very best to this little prince, Luca. I don’t know if his disease is curable, I mean if he can ever walk and work like normal people or not, but I pray to God to give him strength and courage to live a happy life.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- When My Baby Dreams
- Clever Artworks on Folded White Paper by HuskMitNavn
- Clever 3D Tricks Used To Bring Cartoons To Life
- Artist Draws Fashion Illustrations Using Flowers & Vegetables
- Fun With Fruit: Incredible Creations Using Bananas
- Dirty Car Art By Tamara Navarro
- Amazing Lip Art Creations By Laura Jenkinson
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.