London-based makeup artist, Laura Jenkinson, uses her amazing skills to draw Disney characters on and around her mouth, giving the likes of Micky Mouse, Aladdin, Pluto, Nemo and more, using her own face. Jenkinson’s work proves that what we see is all about perspective. In most of her images the cartoon pops out, looking so lifelike we almost forget it’s attached to a real face.
Website: Laura Jenkinson
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Superhero Lips Makeup Art
- Halloween Lips Makeup by Eva Pernas
- Creative Lipstick Art: Animals Painted on Lips
- Doctor Sculpts Rice into Colorful Characters
- Clever 3D Tricks Used To Bring Cartoons To Life
- Artist Draws Fashion Illustrations Using Flowers & Vegetables
- Mickey Mouse Shape Made of Rice Plants in China
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.