Incredible Face Painting Art by Christy Lewis
Face painting is a great source of entertainment, children and even adults can’t resist on getting in on the fun! New Zealand-based body painting artist Christy Lewis, aka Daizy, takes face painting art to the next level.
Lewis has two daughters and a son who she likes transforming into everything from wild animals to superheroes with the help of professional-grade cosmetic face paints. Then, her husband Mark sets up a photo-shoot where they get to show off their makeup.
Visit her site for more of her artwork: Daizy Design
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Make-Up Artist Elsa Rhae Transforms Herself Into Pop Culture Characters
- Beautiful Bump Paintings by Carrie Preston
- Creative Eye Makeup Illustrations
- Street Heart
- Tribute To Pakistani Sufi Singer Amjad Sabri
- Famous Paintings Recreated On Cakes By Maria A. Aristidou
- Insanely Tiny Portraits On Peanuts By Steve Casino