Beautiful Bump Paintings by Carrie Preston
Artist Carrie Preston has chosen pregnant bellies as the canvas for her art. She paint pregnant bellies because it allows expressing herself freely and its relaxing and fun. It takes about 2 hours to complete a bump session.
The mom-to-be can sit and relax while brush strokes and cooling sponges create the chosen design. Funny and interesting part of this process is that the babies always kick a little during the painting session. She has painted over 130 bumps so far.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Incredible Face Painting Art by Christy Lewis
- Pregnant Bellies Painted with Incredible Works of Art
- Street Heart
- Tribute To Pakistani Sufi Singer Amjad Sabri
- Most Creative Baby Announcements Using Safety Pins
- 12 Pictures That Anyone Who’s Been Pregnant Will Understand Perfectly
- Famous Paintings Recreated On Cakes By Maria A. Aristidou
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.