Pregnant Bellies Decorated with Mehndi
Jahangir Agha, 11 years ago 1 min read 1735
Being pregnant is the most exciting period for any woman and it is the most memorable time of her life as well. To make this time even more memorable some woman decorate their pregnant bellies with Mehndi tattoos or designs.
Mehndi is basically an Indian art but it is also popular in West and since Mehndi tattoos are not permanent like regular tattoos woman prefer Mehndi to decorate their bellies for few weeks.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Creative Couple Demonstrates How Babies Are Made
- Pregnant Bellies Painted with Incredible Works of Art
- Most Creative Baby Announcements Using Safety Pins
- 12 Pictures That Anyone Who’s Been Pregnant Will Understand Perfectly
- Beautiful Bump Paintings by Carrie Preston
- Beautiful Henna Crowns For Patients Dealing with Hair Loss
- Even In The Bad Situation You Have To Be An Optimist
Comments are closed.
- Around The World (369)
- Business (50)
- Education (9)
- Home Improvement (21)
- Humor (191)
- Inspiration (512)
- Lifestyle (20)
- Motivation (2)
- News (24)
- Photo of the Day (257)
- Photography (105)
- Technology (47)
- Travel (8)
Ah yes,those big round beautiful pregnant bellies,what can begin to compare with their AWESOME BEAUTY?!!!!! While each and every pregnant belly above is appealing and pleasing to look at,one of them has garnered more of my attention than all the rest.That one would be the third down from the top.I LOVE it most of all because it’s not only really large and so round,it has something the others don’t,which is a DELICIOUSLY BEAUTIFUL DEEP INNIE BELLYBUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!