A Mirrored Memory is the new series of photographs by Texas based photographer, Tom Hussey, on his recent collaboration with pharmaceutical company, Novartis, for their “Reflections” campaign.
To promote the new drug called the Exelon Patch, that helps patients maintain long-term memories, Tom Hussey was fortunate to be included in a lot of the early concept stages for the campaign. The advertising campaign has been extremely successful for the promotion of the brand and people universally respond to the images.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Pet Adoption Ads Using Optical Illusion Silhouette
- Two Kind of People: A Creative Ad Campaign by Zomato
- Coca-Cola Builds Adorable Mini Kiosks to Sell Mini Cokes
- Assault Weapons Created Using Camera Equipments
- Paris Public Transport Launched Poster Campaign Aimed at Educating Locals with Their Selfish Behavior
- Volkswagen Trucks For Every Kind of Load
- Mother Creates Beautiful Portraits of Her Daughter In Imaginary Landscapes
Comments are closed.