The biggest problem of censorship is not the withdrawal of information but the fact that it distorts the truth and hence creates a new story. Reporters Without Borders, a non-profit organization, fights for press freedom and this campaign helped them spark a worldwide discussion about the issue.
By pixelating, otherwise, ordinary images of our current world leaders, creates the illusion that something lewd is taking place.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Pet Adoption Ads Using Optical Illusion Silhouette
- Two Kind of People: A Creative Ad Campaign by Zomato
- Coca-Cola Builds Adorable Mini Kiosks to Sell Mini Cokes
- Assault Weapons Created Using Camera Equipments
- Paris Public Transport Launched Poster Campaign Aimed at Educating Locals with Their Selfish Behavior
- Funny Face Expression of Michelle Obama
- Volkswagen Trucks For Every Kind of Load