Roadside pole in Philadephia transformed into leaning tower of Pisa. This great piece of street art spotted by Kate McGovern at the corner of 5th Street in between South and Lombard in Philadelphia.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Popeye Spinach Tree
- Chalk-Drawn Adventures of Sluggo by David Zinn
- Train Tracks Graffiti Art by Portuguese Artist Artur Bordalo
- Everyday Objects Turned into Humorous Illustrations
- Street Art Installations Featuring Little Wooden Cutouts
- Beautiful Sand Paintings On The Streets of New York
- Japanese Manhole Cover Art
Instagram has returned invalid data.