Everyday Objects Turned into Humorous Illustrations
Dutch artist Tineke Meirink aims to make people realize how simple things can be more fun when seen with imagination. In her series “Stop Watch” she shows us that its just more fun to take a closer look on everyday objects found on the streets that are mostly dull or even invisible to a regular person, but not to her.
Her work has great sense of humor and its a perfect reminder for us to use our imagination more often and wake up our personal entertainers, snoozing inside our heads.
Website: Tineke Meirink
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Everyday Objects Used To Create Imaginative Drawings
- Flowers & Everyday Objects Turned Into Art
- Love Is In Small Things: Artist Illustrates The Simple Beauty of Everyday Love
- Illustrations From Everyday Objects by Hyemi Jeong
- Everyday Sayings Turned Into Funny & Clever Illustrations
- Funny Illustrations That Describe The Office Life Perfectly
- Artist Creates Funny Eye Illustrations For His Dog
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.