For one of the missions by Improv Everywhere over 2,000 people walked “invisible dogs” down the streets of Brooklyn. Participants of all ages spread out from Red Hook to Brooklyn Heights, very seriously walking their very silly dogs.
There were so many great reactions throughout the day. With 2,000 people spread out all over the neighborhood, it was impossible to document them all. Most people laughed or smiled. Some ignored. Others got irritated when no one would tell them what was going on.
Typical dialogue went about like this:
Stranger: Where did you get that?
Agent:What? My dog? At a shelter
Stranger:No, the leash
Agent:At a pet store
Stranger: Ahh! No one will tell me what is happening!
Other Dog’s Reactions
See Them In Action
After a couple of hours, agents started slowly returning to the meeting point to turn in their leashes. Many were sad to tell their invisible dogs goodbye.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Long Shadows Of Woman & Her Dog On Street
- 1970’s Inspired Dog Fashion
- This Terrifying Dog Muzzle Will Transform Your Pooch Into A Frightening Werewolf
- Incredibly Talented Dog Trains & Rides Horses
- Couple Takes Newborn Photos With Their Dog
- Chinese Police Dogs Form A Perfect Line While Waiting For Their Food
- Tiny Puppies Hanging In Socks
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.