This Is What It Feels Like To Hold A Baby For The First Time
No matter how old you are, holding the baby for the first time is always nerve-wrecking. For Reddit user sho3’s nephew, holding his baby sister was downright terrifying. Or confusing? Maybe both.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Funny Kids Who Are Totally Winning At The Game Of Hide-And-Seek
- Pirate Face Drawn on Drunk Guy
- Two Kiwis
- Normal People Vs Me: 9 Amusingly Truthful Comic Strips
- Animal Ski Masks – Coolest Winter Gear
- Kids Can Fall Asleep Anywhere
- This is What Happens When You Ask The Internet To Help Edit Your Vacation Photo
Instagram did not return a 200.