Taiwan airline EVA Air & Global Jet spread the message of love & friendship by launching three Hello Kitty-Themed aircrafts on which everything from the fuselage to the flight attendants to the food is kitted out in kawaii cat brand’s images.
EVA Air public relations officer in Hong Kong said, “Many people specify that they want to take EVA’s special Hello Kitty jet. The response has been excellent so far.”
The two companies launched the first generation of Hello Kitty jets in 2005. That Kitty fleet was disbanded in 2009, after its licensing agreement expired. Magic Jet flies to Sapporo and Guam. Apple Jet flies to Seoul and Fukuoka. Global Jet serves Hong Kong and Tokyo.
To book, passengers need to check for specific flight codes.
Magic Jet flies Taipei-Sapporo (BR116/115) daily and Taipei-Guam (BR20/19) on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
Apple Jet flies Taipei-Fukuoka (BR2106/2105) every Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday; Taipei-Seoul (BR160/159) daily.
Global Jet flies Taipei-Hong Kong (BR857/858) and Taipei-Tokyo (BR2189/2197) daily.
(via: CNN Go)
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Hello Kitty-Themed Chinese Restaurant In Hong Kong
- Cessna Light Aircraft Converted Into A Car
- Hello-Kitty Obsession: Natasha Goldsworth Spent Over £50,000 Collecting Hello-Kitty Items
- Crazy Yet Inspiring Hello Kitty Tattoos
- Life-Size Spitfire Made From 6,500 Egg Boxes
- Rolls-Royce Unveils Jet Engine Made From Lego Bricks
- Maho Beach: Planes Landing Above Your Head
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.