Two Kind of People: A Creative Ad Campaign by Zomato
“Two Kind of People” is a clever series of illustrations from Zomato separates people into two types based on their choices. Of course, there are definitely more than two kinds of people. However, throughout time there were extreme positions between one or the other, such as Coca-Cola vs Pepsi, McDonald’s vs Wendy’s, Android vs IOs, cats vs dogs, coffee vs tea and more.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Everyday Objects Used To Create Imaginative Drawings
- Flowers & Everyday Objects Turned Into Art
- Funny Illustrations That Describe The Office Life Perfectly
- Love Is In Small Things: Artist Illustrates The Simple Beauty of Everyday Love
- Illustrations From Everyday Objects by Hyemi Jeong
- Artist Creates Funny Eye Illustrations For His Dog
- Playful Interactive Drawings By Alex Solis
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.