Sculptor Jim Victor accompanied by his wife Marie Pelton has been making amazing sculptures with butter for the past 11 years. We have seen imaginative art using unconventional materials like cardboard sculptures and sculptures created with Louis Vuitton bags but this artistic duo has mastered the artistic use of a common household product – butter.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Doctor Sculpts Rice into Colorful Characters
- Watermelon Carvings By Self-Taught Artist Clive Cooper
- Fruit & Vegetable Skulls
- Amazing Food Artwork by Dan Cretu
- Giant Sculptures Made of Oranges & Lemons
- That’s Eggs-traordinary! Breakfast: Artist Turns His Breakfast Eggs Into Works Of Art
- Smoothie Bowl Food Art Illustrations
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.