Russian artist Dimitri Tsykalov has created wonderful series of skull sculptures out of fruits and vegetables. Dimitri uses watermelons, apples, eggplants and more food items to create his creepy skull carvings.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Doctor Sculpts Rice into Colorful Characters
- Creepy Yet Creative Halloween Cake Ideas For Spooky Night
- Watermelon Carvings By Self-Taught Artist Clive Cooper
- Cookie Monsters & Other Baked Nightmares
- Incredible Sculptures Made with Butter
- Amazing Food Artwork by Dan Cretu
- Giant Sculptures Made of Oranges & Lemons
Instagram has returned invalid data.