Artist, photographer, model and creative baker Christine McConnell created a remarkable series of baked nightmares with a terrifying cookie monster, a satanic birthday cake, spine-chilling chocolate tarantulas, and even an Alien Facehugger!
To keep the entire pieces 100% edible they are glued together using delicious caramel and other sticky goodies.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Creepy Yet Creative Halloween Cake Ideas For Spooky Night
- Amazing Cakes That Look Exactly Like Soft Drink Bottles
- Simpsons Kwik-E-Mart Cake
- Famous Paintings Recreated On Cakes By Maria A. Aristidou
- 24 Carrot Cake: The Most Expensive-Looking Cake
- Chopped Fingers-Shaped Cookies Served In Vampire-Themed Bar In Beijing
- Dissected Cake: Decorated Cake With an Anatomical Interior of Bones & Organs