Giant Sculptures Made of Oranges & Lemons
Photos: Valery Hache, AFP / Getty Images
The Lemon Festival usually takes place between mid-February until March, in Menton – France. This is one of the largest festivals in the South of France attracting over 250,000 visitors and around 145 tonnes of lemons and oranges.
The bell tower and a giant, symbolizing the northern region of France.
A bottle of wine and Goose – symbols of the south-western region of Bordeaux.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Doctor Sculpts Rice into Colorful Characters
- Watermelon Carvings By Self-Taught Artist Clive Cooper
- Incredible Sculptures Made with Butter
- Fruit & Vegetable Skulls
- Amazing Food Artwork by Dan Cretu
- That’s Eggs-traordinary! Breakfast: Artist Turns His Breakfast Eggs Into Works Of Art
- Smoothie Bowl Food Art Illustrations