Inspiring Photos of Hajj & Eid-al-Adha 2011
Hajj is the largest annual gathering of humanity. Millions of Muslims from around the world perform Hajj in Saudi Arabia. It is a religious duty that every able-bodied Muslim who can affort it must take at least once in their lifetime.
Hajj is followed by the celebrations of the three-day festival of Eid-al-Adha, or the Feast of Sacrifice, which symbolized Abrahaam’s willingness to sacrifice his son. Here are photographs of Hajj and Eid-al-Adha 2011 from all over the world.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- What Not To Say To A Photographer
- Eid-ul-Adha 2014 Photos From Around The World
- Palestinians Offering Prayer In The Shadow of Toppled Minaret
- Saudi Man Installs ‘Charity Fridge’ Outside His House
- World’s Second Largest Muslim Gathering in Bangladesh
- The Sweetest Childhood Photography
- Young Boy Offering Prayer On A Fence