Dead Flies Art by Magnus Muhr
Jahangir Agha, 10 years ago 1 min read 1755
Swedish photographer Magnus Muhr creates simple scenarios to illustrate human activities of dead flies. Using the found bodies of dead flies, Muhr arranges them on a blank piece of paper and draws them into everyday situations. In Muhr drawings you can see flies in various human activities, for example diving, horseback riding, or performing stunts, and generally come with legs and arms.
This original idea sparked when Muhr was bored at a party, went for a walk, and found a dead fly on the ground. When he got home he arranged a few dead insects and started drawing them in humorous situations.
~ ‘Horni…. I must sneeze..’
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- The Adventures of Mr. Fly
- Creative Advertisement Using Dead Flies
- Clever 3D Tricks Used To Bring Cartoons To Life
- Playful Banana Skin Drawings By Stephan Brusche
- Playful Interactive Drawings By Alex Solis
- Mischievous Fly Climbing All Over A Peaceful Lizard
- Japanese Illustrator Turns Everyday Scenes into Sketches
Comments are closed.
- Around The World (369)
- Business (50)
- Education (9)
- Home Improvement (21)
- Humor (191)
- Inspiration (512)
- Lifestyle (20)
- Motivation (2)
- News (24)
- Photo of the Day (257)
- Photography (105)
- Technology (47)
- Travel (8)
hahah 😛 really very funny and great art, really great work.