Human Body Parts Sculpted Entirely From Bread
Thai baker and artist Kittiwat Unarrom sculpts human body parts entirely from bread. Despite the hideous look it is quite tasty. Unarrom says he is creating the fake body parts from bread to illustrate the old Buddhist saying “Don’t always believe what you see, because what you see might not be true.”
He skillfully paints each piece to look terrifying to the observer/customer. I wouldn’t mind freaking out some dinner guests by serving this mangled bread. Imagine the pranks you could pull. The possibilities are endless!
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Doctor Sculpts Rice into Colorful Characters
- Delicate Handmade Glass Animal Sculptures
- Watermelon Bread Is The New Food Trend In Taiwan
- Children Sculptures Made From Books To Recruit School Librarians
- 5,000 Melting Ice Sculptures In Birmingham Commemorate Victims Of WWI
- Giant Crocodile Sculpture Made With Snow
- Bread Lamps: Artist Crafts Lamps From Actual Bread
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.