Japanese Illustrator Turns Everyday Scenes into Sketches
Tokyo-based illustrator Hama-House creates beautiful humorous speed sketches of every day scenes in Tokyo. The funny sketches are about anything ranging from coffee shops to metro stations and public parks.
Hama-House has good experience of commercial work like illustrations and designs for books, magazine and advertising campaigns. When he is not doing any commercial work he finds time to create these playful sketches of people doing everyday activities. Upon encountering an inspiring subject, the artist pulls out a notebook and a pen and quickly begins to draw.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Clever 3D Tricks Used To Bring Cartoons To Life
- Playful Banana Skin Drawings By Stephan Brusche
- Playful Interactive Drawings By Alex Solis
- Creative Mother Illustrates Babies’ Dreams On Blackboard
- Funny Doodles on Transparency Interacting with Real World
- Your iPod Has Been Kidnapped
- Pirate Face Drawn on Drunk Guy
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.