People Creatively Blend Themselves in with Book Covers
The photo series Corpus Libris was created by Emily Pullen who once grabbed a book, on a bored Thursday night at Skylight Books in LA, and matched her body to the figure on the cover. Her friends and co-workers joined in and from there it started getting more and more popular.
Corpus Libris (which literally means “Body Books” in Latin) is a great way to extend the entertainment of a book beyond just the words on the pages. Now Emily runs the superbly titled blog Corpus Libris , collecting body/book photographs from fans and friends around the web and sharing them with us all.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- People Blend Themselves in with Book Covers – Part 2
- People Creatively Blend Themselves in with Vinyl Records
- Can You Find The Cat In This Picture?
- Two Kiwis
- Normal People Vs Me: 9 Amusingly Truthful Comic Strips
- Animal Ski Masks – Coolest Winter Gear
- This is What Happens When You Ask The Internet To Help Edit Your Vacation Photo
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.