Life sized cake replica of “Dexter” created with the combined effort of Miss Cakehead and Conjurer’s Kitchen to celebrate the start of the final Dexter season. The cake was also ‘dressed’ in clothes to give an authentic appearance, with hours spent on adding fine attention to detail such as stubble.
“Inspired by the name of Dexter’s boat – A Slice of Life – the cake was 5ft 10” long, the same height as Michael C. Hall, the actor who has played Dexter for the past eight years. The entire cake took over 100 hours to make and weighed over 105 kilograms. 24 eggs, 25 kilograms of flour, 16 kilograms of butter cream, 18 kilograms of sugar, 20 kilograms of sugar paste and marzipan, and 15 kilograms of butter cream were used in the creation of the edible masterpiece. 20 blood oranges were also used, the cake flavor inspired by the iconic titles of the series.”
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Amazing Cakes That Look Exactly Like Soft Drink Bottles
- Couple Create Life-Size Severed Heads Wedding Cake
- Realistic Cake Designs by BethAnn Goldberg
- Simpsons Kwik-E-Mart Cake
- Famous Paintings Recreated On Cakes By Maria A. Aristidou
- 24 Carrot Cake: The Most Expensive-Looking Cake
- Dissected Cake: Decorated Cake With an Anatomical Interior of Bones & Organs
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.