Australia’s only Lego certified professional build the world’s first Lego Colosseum, for Nicholson Museum, using more than 200,000 Lego bricks. The Lego Colosseum model presented in cross-section, half in its ruined form, and half as it was when Rome’s original Colosseum was completed.
About 60,000 bricks have gone into the ”backstage” areas underneath the main stadium – dungeons full of condemned prisoners and gladiators preparing to fight, and cages of exotic animals for the slaughter. The corridors even feature tiny wooden torches. ~ source
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Beautiful Fairytale Porcelain Creatures By Ukrainian Artists
- Terracotta Army Wearing Santa Hats Created Entirely Out of Chocolate
- Intricate Leaf Cutting Art By Omid Asadi
- Coca-Cola Builds Adorable Mini Kiosks to Sell Mini Cokes
- LEGO Travellers: Adventurous LEGO Couple Travel The Globe Taking Stunning Photos
- The Mini Book of Major Events
- Intricate Olive Pit Sculpture Carved in 1737
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.