LEGO Travellers: Adventurous LEGO Couple Travel The Globe Taking Stunning Photos
The twosome hit Australia’s famous Bondi Beach, in New South Wales.
Craig and Lindsey, both 31, from Scotland love to travel around the world and they take holiday pictures of their travels made of LEGO. Craig got inspiration for these miniature tourists made of Lego when he was thinking of things to get his girlfriend for her 30th birthday and he came across a little Lego camera.
“Lindsey always has the camera for taking pictures and I carry the map and a bag with our things, so I made two Lego figures to represent us – Lego Lindsey with the camera and Lego me with the map and rucksack.
They turned Lego Travelers into an official Facebook page in February 2013, and in the time since, it has amassed more than 1,800 followers. Craig and Lindsey have also expanded their Lego persona’s social media presence to Twitter and Instagram. (via: dailymail)
Loch Awe, Scotland
Geelong, Victoria, Australia
Burleigh Heads National Park, Queensland, Australia
Kingston SE, Australia
Parliament building in Canberra
LEGO six-pack at Esperance in Western Australia
The Lego pair visit Australia’s longest straight road on the Nullarbor Plain
Down time in Yamba, New South Wales
Newcastle, New South Wales
The plastic pair gaze at Kuala Lumpur’s striking 452 metre Petronas Towers
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- 15 Incredible Examples of Lego Creations
- Couple Takes Newborn Photos With Their Dog
- Turkish Bride & Groom Feed 4,000 Syrian Refugees On Their Wedding Day
- Famous Couples Illustrated By Ale Giorgini
- Interlocking Hearts Made of 99,999 Chillies
- Brave Man Takes Pictures with Engagement Ring and His Unsuspecting Fiance in the Background
- Snowman Caught Messaging To His Girlfriend
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.