Artist Mark Khaisman has recreated stills from some of his favorite movies using nothing more than brown parcel tape. At first glance it appears they could have been made using computer software but these images are created layering stips of oridinary brown tape over each other. The picture is then illuminated from behind using a light box to reveal the image in all its splendor.
Artist Mark Khaisman says using tape in this way is just another way of painting: “The work is made from layer upon layer of translucent packing tape, applied to clear Plexiglas and placed in front of a light box to give the image shadow and depth”
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Thousands of Hammered Nails Form Detailed Portraits
- Marilyn Monroe Portrait Created with Snow On A Soccer Pitch
- Hillary Clinton Supporter Shaved Portrait Into Her Hair
- Insanely Tiny Portraits On Peanuts By Steve Casino
- Smoking Kills! But This Japanese Artist Makes Killer Art From Ashes
- The Second “Royal Baby” Pizza Portrait
- Beautiful Shadow Selfie
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.