The Second “Royal Baby” Pizza Portrait
Following the birth of the latest royal heir, HRH Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana, Italian restaurant chain Zizzi has worked with a celebrity food artist to create a bespoke royal pizza portrait. “It isn’t everyday a royal baby is born,” said Zizzi’s marketing director Jo Fawcett. “And that is why here at Zizzi we wanted to capture this historic moment in a unique way to congratulate the royal family.”
Previously when the first royal baby was presented, pizza artist Domenico Crolla honored the little prince by making beautiful royal baby pizza portrait.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Celebrity Portraits Made From Corn Flakes Cereal
- Barack Obama And Vladimir Putin Images on Potatoes
- Food Artist Turns Pizza Dough Into Terracotta Warriors
- Napoleon Portrait Made with Ketchup
- The “Royal Baby” Pizza Portrait
- Mona Lisa Portrait Recreated on Pizza
- Celebrity Pizza Portraits by Domenico Crolla
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.