These delicious “Periodic Table of Cupcakes” were made for a chemical engineering department reception by Rachel. Made with butter-cream frosting and fondant cut-outs with black icing writing.
One can probably guess that these cupcakes surely taste better than their elemental counterparts lol.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Cherry Blossom Tree Mosaic Made with Cupcakes
- That’s Eggs-traordinary! Breakfast: Artist Turns His Breakfast Eggs Into Works Of Art
- Smoothie Bowl Food Art Illustrations
- Doctor Sculpts Rice into Colorful Characters
- Watermelon Dress For Summer
- “Funny Food Made Easy” Book by Bill & Claire Wurtzel
- Popeye Spinach Tree
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.