Beautiful Maps of Countries Made Out of Real Food
“Food Maps” is the striking series created by New Zealand-based artists Henry Hargreaves and New York-based stylist Caitlin Levin. Their food maps depict the iconic foods for each country they are known for, like spices for India, noodles for China, tomatoes for Italy.
These maps show how food has traveled the globe – transforming and becoming a part of the cultural identity of that place.
Africa – Bananas and Plantains
Australia – Shrimp
China – Noodles
France – Cheese and Bread
India – Spices
Italy – Tomatoes
Japan – Seaweed
New Zealand – Kiwi Fruit
UK – Biscuits
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Students Make Indian Map Formation
- Chinese Police Dogs Form A Perfect Line While Waiting For Their Food
- Hello Kitty-Themed Chinese Restaurant In Hong Kong
- Chopped Fingers-Shaped Cookies Served In Vampire-Themed Bar In Beijing
- Chinese Farmer Grows Baby Buddha-Shaped Pears
- 10 Examples of Extreme Transportation
- Human Body-Shaped Plant Root Found in China
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.