Funny Food Art by Bill & Claire Wurtzel
Creative couple of Bill & Claire Wurtzel from New York have published a book of breakfast recipes entitled ‘Funny Food”. Your ordinary-looking breakfast plates are turned into creative, healthy, playful and artistic arrangements.
The ideology behind “funny food” is to inspire children to enjoy meals that don’t just taste good but look good too with full of nutritional value to kick start a healthy day. You can visit their website Funnyfoodart.com for more info.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- That’s Eggs-traordinary! Breakfast: Artist Turns His Breakfast Eggs Into Works Of Art
- Smoothie Bowl Food Art Illustrations
- Doctor Sculpts Rice into Colorful Characters
- “Funny Food Made Easy” Book by Bill & Claire Wurtzel
- Amazing Cakes That Look Exactly Like Soft Drink Bottles
- Watermelon Bread Is The New Food Trend In Taiwan
- Simpsons Kwik-E-Mart Cake
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.