Elegant Drawing of Girls Wearing Dresses Made of Real Flower Petals
Malaysian artist Lim Zhi Wei creates beautiful series of illustrations blended with real flower petals. Her series titled “Flower Girls” is a delicate collection of graceful female form gorgeously layered dresses and gowns made out of everything from orchids, roses, and leaves.
The series began when the artist made a birthday gift for her grandmother. “I pressed some rose petals and made her a bookmark with a painted girl wearing a petal dress,” explained Wei. “That’s how the floral works started.”
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Whimsical Flower Dresses By Lim Zhi Wei – Part 2
- Real Flower Petals Turned Into Fashion Design Illustrations
- Artist Draws Fashion Illustrations Using Flowers & Vegetables
- Dresses Made Out of Pencil Shavings & Rose Petals
- Bird Illustrations Made Out of Flower Petals
- Beautiful Butterflies Forming “Petals” Shape on Flower
- Clever Artworks on Folded White Paper by HuskMitNavn
Comments are closed.