Real Flower Petals Turned Into Fashion Design Illustrations
Young artist Grace Ciao from Singapore draws her fashion design illustrations using real petals. She doesn’t use any ink, watercolor or pencil. She just uses dying flower petals in her work and transforms them into beautiful clothing sketches.
Ciao is just 22 years old and studies at business school. She is also working as a freelancer and creates beautiful designs for bridal wear and other costumes. According to Grace, she has had craze for fashion art since her childhood. She started making fashion clothes for her Barbie dolls in her childhood from scraps that her grandmother gave her.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Artist Draws Fashion Illustrations Using Flowers & Vegetables
- Whimsical Flower Dresses By Lim Zhi Wei – Part 2
- Elegant Drawing of Girls Wearing Dresses Made of Real Flower Petals
- Cute Cats Embroidered on Shirts
- 4-Year-Old Girl Creates Fashionable Dresses Out of Paper
- Bird Illustrations Made Out of Flower Petals
- Beautiful Butterflies Forming “Petals” Shape on Flower