4-Year-Old Girl Creates Fashionable Dresses Out of Paper
The love for fashion goes way beyond the average kid for this 4 year old girl, called Mayhem by mom Angie. From Jennifer Lawrence at the Golden Globes to Anna from Frozen, Angie and Mayhem have created dozens of fabulous dresses out of materials straight from the craft shop.
Angie, a professional photographer (@2sisters_angie) discovered that her 4-year-old daughter loves to create dresses when Mayhem rejected her store-bought princess dresses and started wrapping herself with scarves and sheets creating her own styles.
Then one day Angie got tired of finding her clothes in Mayhem’s toy box and suggested they make a dress out of paper. Mayhem loved the idea and they haven’t stopped creating paper dresses since.
The ideas are pretty much a 50/50 split, but Mayhem constructs a lot more than most people would probably believe. She is learning new skills every single day.
At this point, she knows exactly how many sheets of construction paper she needs to make herself a top and a bottom. She can lay the entire thing out and tape it together all by herself.
She made this dress entirely by herself. I wasn’t even home and she couldn’t wait to show it to me and have me photograph it. Angie told to Mommy Shorts in an interview.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Real Flower Petals Turned Into Fashion Design Illustrations
- The Latest Fashions For Glamorous Guinea Pigs
- Clever Artworks on Folded White Paper by HuskMitNavn
- Artist Draws Fashion Illustrations Using Flowers & Vegetables
- Whimsical Flower Dresses By Lim Zhi Wei – Part 2
- Amazingly Detailed Paper-Cut Artwork By Indian Artist Parth Kothekar
- She Could Not Grow Real Plants So She Made These Creative Paper Plants
Comments are closed.