Amazingly Detailed Paper-Cut Artwork By Indian Artist Parth Kothekar
Parth Kothekar, paper cut artist from Ahmedabad, India creates adorable paper-cut artworks range from miniature silhouettes and small beautiful jewelry to larger scale artworks. The artwork then framed between two glasses to get the final look.
These paper-cut artworks are carved from single sheet of paper using a pencil and a paper-cutting knife. For his artwork Parth Kothekar says, “My artworks are based on everyday aspects of life. If it is challenging, it motivates me. The thing with paper-cuts is that one doesn’t know the final output until the end. I have an assumption of what it might look and that is what I work with. It is the curiosity of finding out if I have got it that keeps me going.
This art form made me feel more connected to my work. I felt the ‘life’ in them. Initially I did this only as a hobby, but the inspiration from my close friends made me consider this as a profession.”
More Info: Etsy
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- She Could Not Grow Real Plants So She Made These Creative Paper Plants
- Paper-cut Illustrations by Eiko Ojala – Part 2
- Amazing Papercut Illustrations by Eiko Ojala
- Amazing Papercraft from Lobulo Design
- Illuminated Paper Cut Boxes
- Street Art Installations Featuring Little Wooden Cutouts
- Carnival Paper Sculptures