This adorable teddy bear toast is a new invention from Japanese kitchen. The clever invention is a toast stamp that seamlessly morphs your bread into a teddy bear. It works really easily, all you have to do is place the toast stamp in a slice of bread, making sure that it punctures it enough so the design takes form, and then simply toast the bottom of it. Your edible teddy bear is then ready to be devoured.
The other very cool part about this invention is that you can remove the top of each piece and use it as a way to make a separate sandwich. And there are also a couple of different toast stamp designs, each producing a very cute result.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Adorable Hugging Bear Cookies
- That’s Eggs-traordinary! Breakfast: Artist Turns His Breakfast Eggs Into Works Of Art
- Smoothie Bowl Food Art Illustrations
- Doctor Sculpts Rice into Colorful Characters
- “Funny Food Made Easy” Book by Bill & Claire Wurtzel
- Amazing Cakes That Look Exactly Like Soft Drink Bottles
- Watermelon Bread Is The New Food Trend In Taiwan