Talented freelance graphic designer from Malaysia creatively combined real leaves and flowers with drawings and present it as they were fashion sketches. Fallen leaves get new life in the form of unique and creative works of art.
For his “Fashion in Leaves” series he wrote on his website,
“Fashion in Leaf” was inspired by leaf and fashion. I was wondering does fashion can be part of leaf art as I’m interested in fashion. The most challenging in this project was how to apply leaf to dress! However, I tried to find some more special leaf this time to make the “dress” looks elegant. I was very surprised to get those such beautiful leaves in a garden. I never thought the leaves can be so beautiful, some of them are full of structures, patterns and lines on it, different colors in a leaf, even is withered leaves. So, I applied them into different types of dresses according to the different types of leaves.”
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Artist Draws Fashion Illustrations Using Flowers & Vegetables
- Witty & Creative Drawing with Leaves
- Clever Artworks on Folded White Paper by HuskMitNavn
- Clever 3D Tricks Used To Bring Cartoons To Life
- Tasty Food-Shaped Handbags by Rommy Kuperus
- 1970’s Inspired Dog Fashion
- Fun With Fruit: Incredible Creations Using Bananas
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.