One of the creative piece of work of Lithuanian artist, Ernest Zacharevic, is two life-size siblings taking a ride on the back of a mountain bike. Interestingly, the bike is actually real and is propped up against the wall.
The Armenian Street wall painting has provoked a fascinating and creative response from its visitors. People are taking pictures of themselves doing everything from chasing the children down the street to levitating next to it! You can also check out his Facebook page for more artwork and fans submissions.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Popeye Spinach Tree
- Chalk-Drawn Adventures of Sluggo by David Zinn
- Train Tracks Graffiti Art by Portuguese Artist Artur Bordalo
- Everyday Objects Turned into Humorous Illustrations
- Street Art Installations Featuring Little Wooden Cutouts
- Beautiful Sand Paintings On The Streets of New York
- Japanese Manhole Cover Art
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.