Clever 3D Tricks Used To Bring Cartoons To Life
Simple black-and-white drawing created with a smart twist by Danish artist HuskMitNavn. By simply wrinkling or tearing some part of the paper artist bring the 2D characters to life and feel their pain, joy and frustration.
Find more on HuskMitNavn’s Instagram Page
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Playful Banana Skin Drawings By Stephan Brusche
- Playful Interactive Drawings By Alex Solis
- Cute Paper Cutouts Interacting with Real Life
- Amazing Papercraft from Lobulo Design
- Japanese Illustrator Turns Everyday Scenes into Sketches
- Funny Doodles on Transparency Interacting with Real World
- Your iPod Has Been Kidnapped
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.