Funny Doodles on Transparency Interacting with Real World
Storyboard artist Marty Cooper makes hilarious cartoons and bringing them to the real world using just transparencies in his creative project that he calls his “doodle-ramblings”. Each piece is made up on the spot, once he’s done doodling, he holds it in position and uses forced perspective photography to make the doodle interact to its background.
Here’s how cooper created the above image using his doodle with forced perspective photography.
See many more funny, interactive doodles on Cooper’s Tumblr.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Clever 3D Tricks Used To Bring Cartoons To Life
- Playful Banana Skin Drawings By Stephan Brusche
- Playful Interactive Drawings By Alex Solis
- Creative Father Makes Funny Eyepatch Doodles For His Daughter
- Japanese Illustrator Turns Everyday Scenes into Sketches
- Your iPod Has Been Kidnapped
- Pirate Face Drawn on Drunk Guy