The Latest Fashions For Glamorous Guinea Pigs
Maki Yamada, former web designer from Japan, has introduced a new online shop “pet-a-porter” where owners can buy their pampered pets’ outfits ranging from the comical to the glamorous; including wedding dresses to tank tops and even hats with hair extensions.
According to The Telegraph Maki said: Pet fashion is very popular in Japan; hundreds and thousands of dog clothes exist, but I had never encountered guinea pig clothes. Our products are very popular; customers send us photos of their guinea pigs wearing our clothes almost daily. The guinea pig clothes range from £5 to £12 in price excluding shipping costs.
A guinea pig dressed in a Kimono, a traditional Japanese costume.
A guinea pig dressed in a straw hat with blonde hair extensions
A guinea pig dressed in a Santa hat and coat.
A guinea pig dressed in a tank top.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- 1970’s Inspired Dog Fashion
- Princess Pixie Pants: A Fashion Conscious Rescue Dog
- Tortoise Fashion – Woolen Outfit For Reptiles
- This Terrifying Dog Muzzle Will Transform Your Pooch Into A Frightening Werewolf
- Fashion-Conscious Cow Modelling Her Custom-Fitted Christmas Jumper
- Cute Cats Embroidered on Shirts
- Cute Cat Posing with Glasses