Ripe Tomato is the new hairstyle in Japan. It was done by a stylist named “Hiro” at an Osaka salon called Trick Store. Teens around the world are known to experiment with their look, from clothes & makeup to tattoos and body modifications, but this ripe tomato hairstyle has taken the craze to a new level. source
Don’t forget to check out how a family in China used hairs to mark quadruplets with numbers to identify.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Japanese Illustrator Turns Everyday Scenes into Sketches
- Adorable Moment Two Barn Owls Kisses In Front of Camera
- Harvest Mouse Takes Daytime Nap Into Hanging Apple
- La Chiva Voladora – An Interesting Cable Car Ride
- Finnish Nightmares That Every Introvert Will Relate To
- Creative Piece of Shit?
- One Hump or Two?