Unusual Idea To Deal with Shortsighted Students
Elementary schools in Wuhan, capital of central China’s Hubei province, have devised an unusual idea to deal with a rising number of shortsighted students. Bars similar to those installed on fairground rides have been fixed to pupils’ desks to prevent them squinting too closely at their work.
19 elementary schools in the city installed the bars on desks. Headmaster Zhang Jianming, of the Zhang Lin Elementary School, said the bars were installed by the City Teen Anti-Myopia Office. He explained that they would be used to help children develop good reading habits. The bars can be used both for resting the books on and for children to rest their heads on while reading.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Chinese Police Dogs Form A Perfect Line While Waiting For Their Food
- Lemurs Making Funny Formation
- Happy New Year 2015
- Five Men On An Electric Bicycle
- University Students Stand in Formation To Create Chinese Communist Party’s Emblem
- Hilarious & Creative Asian Textbook Drawings
- Adorable Moment Two Barn Owls Kisses In Front of Camera