World’s Tallest Cake Unveiled in China
The new record for world’s tallest cake has been awarded to China when a shopping mall in Luoyand, central China created a huge 8m high cake. The eight-layer cake used 500kg of eggs, 260kg of flour, 200kg of cream, 100kg of fruit and 80kg of chocolate.
The final product weighed nearly 2 tons, with each layer supported by round metal plate. It took 20 chefs 24 hours to make the cake, which broke the previous Guinness World Record of a 7.8m, made in Paris in 2010.
Once the record had been confirmed the cake was shared out among 3,000 people.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Amazing Cakes That Look Exactly Like Soft Drink Bottles
- Realistic Cake Designs by BethAnn Goldberg
- Over 1,500 People Forming An Image Depicting Human Lung
- Tasty Food-Shaped Handbags by Rommy Kuperus
- Simpsons Kwik-E-Mart Cake
- Famous Paintings Recreated On Cakes By Maria A. Aristidou
- Chinese Police Dogs Form A Perfect Line While Waiting For Their Food