Amnesty International marked 60 years of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights with a set of birthday cakes in this print advertising campaign developed in Hungary. Sections of each cake are being removed in the ads, representing intervention for children and adult prisoners in danger.
(via: The Inspiration Room)
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Amazing Cakes That Look Exactly Like Soft Drink Bottles
- Realistic Cake Designs by BethAnn Goldberg
- Tasty Food-Shaped Handbags by Rommy Kuperus
- Simpsons Kwik-E-Mart Cake
- Famous Paintings Recreated On Cakes By Maria A. Aristidou
- 24 Carrot Cake: The Most Expensive-Looking Cake
- Dissected Cake: Decorated Cake With an Anatomical Interior of Bones & Organs
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.